Projectmanager Cladding & Roofing (1fte)Bouw en Techniek Vast
- of meer
Bachelor / Master degree Construction pre
Projectmanager Cladding & Roofing (1fte)
For a large client in the steel construction and roof sector, we are looking for a proactive Project manager who mainly deals with multi-year international projects in the Netherlands, where you come into contact with different building cultures and disciplines. Together with your colleagues from the project team you take care of the supervision of the building process on different building sites / projects. You do this mainly in accordance with the American H & S standards.
Your main tasks:
- Communicating with English main contractors, subcontractors and other stakeholders
- Preparing, planning and organizing work on the construction site(s)
- Carrying out the project administration
- Realizing an optimal project result
- Managing the QA and QC processes on the projects and performing quality checks / audits
- Support project management of the projects
- Report to management
- Bachelor degree work and thinking level (Master Architecture is an advantage)
- Experience related to project management construction
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to work independently and think and act in a solution-oriented manner
- Excellent Plan and Organizational skills
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Stress resistant
- Driving License B
What do we offer?
- A varied function in a dynamic team
- Good (secondary) employment conditions
- In connection with long-term projects, there is a chance of a permanent appointment and growth opportunities within one of our client's companies
Interested in this challenging position and do you meet our profile? Mail your motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , reference: Project leader C&R.
For more information you can contact Topwork: ++31(0)591 647 514.